The IALE Elian’s Educational Group was founded in Spain in 1967. It is jointly owned by the Monzonís family and Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES). IES operates 34 Schools in Sweden and employs 3,000 teachers.
We are looking for a motivated and inspiring Art teacher to join our team.
· A fully qualified teacher with UK teaching experience (PGCE/QTS).
· Outstanding subject knowledge.
· Experience of teaching at IGCSE and ALevel.
· A pro-active teacher who uses a variety of teaching and assessment methods.
· Native level of English.
· Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school.
· Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
· The ability to teach an additional subject would be advantageous.
What we offer:
· Happy, well behaved children who are keen to learn.
· Friendly and supportive staff.
· Small class sizes.
· Contribution towards travel costs.
· Assistance with accommodation.
· Become part of an educational project that has been running for 51 years.
To find out more about IALE Elian’s, visit www.elians.com
IALE Elian’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS process.