Art teacher – PRU setting - Bradford
Art Teacher required for Alternative provision in Bradford:
- · Able to Teach Art to GSCE
- · Start after Feb half term
- · Long term position – until Easter initially
- · Based in Bradford
Vision for Education is currently looking for an Art teacher to join their team, this is a challenging yet rewarding position in a PRU facility located in Bradford.
The provision caters for students predominantly with SEMH on a full time basis and some young students may also show a combination of other needs. It is imperative that you have the right level of behaviour management and personality to support the school.
This position is long term full time position to start after the February break, you must be able to offer Art to GCSE level.
The ideal candidate must have -
- · Experience in a similar setting
- · Background working with children with challenging behaviour
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent and transparent rates for staff
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling and Safeguarding Seminars (paid for by us) to continue your individual professional development
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE
We are an agency that won’t charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won’t stand in the way of your career.
If you feel like you are suitable for the position then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01484 642928.