Our client is a leader in the independent school space close to Shepparton. A fantastic school with a long and proud history of success and excelling across the board. The schools mission is to educate the whole person, ensuring its pupils are well rounded, aspirational and confident young people.
About the Role:
- VCE Art Teacher
- Years 7 to 10 Art Teacher
- Ongoing, 1.0FTE, commencing January 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- You will have a strong passion for teaching Art
- You should be excellent at communicating with pupils and parents
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1710-522290LG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1710-522290LG – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).