90.00 – 202.08 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher status, experience of teaching Art to at least GCSE.
Easter 2020 – July 2020
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Art and Design to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Secondary school in Rotherham that we have worked with for a number of years. The ideal Teacher of Art will be available full time, Monday to Friday and willing and able to take on the full teacher role including a GCSE group. Full planning, marking, Parents evenings and staff CPD responsibilities. Availability and commitment are imperative for this role due to the GCSE cohort you will be supporting.
The desired Art Teacher will be working within a well respected, well managed Secondary School in Rotherham, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, and highly commended by our supply staff who have worked there on both a long term and daily basis. You will be working across Key Stage 3 and 4, with groups from Y8 - Y11.
Vision for Education have been established in Sheffield for 11 years, and have built some fantastic relationships with schools across Rotherham, and the wider areas of South Yorkshire, North East Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire by being open and honest in everything we do, providing quality teaching and support staff fully vetted through our REC Gold Standard accreditation, and supplying staff who feel content and appreciated in the work they complete.
To be considered for the position of Art Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary Art and Design to at Least GCSE. A-Level experience would be hugely advantageous for some of our schools and post-16 centres.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Secondary Consultant Abi on 0114 243 5555.