Vision for Education are looking to speak with Art teachers in the Sheffield area with regards to a potential position from Easter with a lovely Secondary Academy easily accessible from Sheffield. The post has the potential to run until the end of the academic year. The position will be a full planning and marking role and may require some general DT cover also, to aid the department.
The school is a large academy, easily accessible from most parts of Sheffield. They value their staff, and their pupils and have a close knit community throughout the school and the surrounding area. We are looking to speak to experienced teachers who can really add value to the schools art department, and become part of the team.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, have the relevant qualifications or experience and not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number (if relevant).
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Great rates of pay
· Flexible contracts
· FREE Second to none online CPD training.
· FREE Courses and training.
· Your own dedicated consultant.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.