Part time 0.6 FTE
St Paul’s is one of the highest performing schools in the country and our GCSE results are now in the top 5% nationally. We have an excellent reputation for training and career progression and take pride in making sure that our teachers are the best they can be. We seek to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our Art Department.
We are looking for professionals with:
- evidence of excellent classroom practice
- high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
- evidence of ability to enthuse pupils
- good organisation and communication skills
- supportive of our Christian Ethos.
- positive working environment
- full support and induction package
- positive support for career development
- ·subsidised day nursery.
Application packs are available at www.st-pauls.surrey.sch.uk.
Completed applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 17th October 2017 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held later that week.
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment."
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.