Art Technician (Creative & Health Faculty)
St Mary Magdalene CofE School - Secondary Phase
Term time only, APT&C Scale 4
St Mary Magdalene C of E School is the only all through school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich based across two sites under the Koinonia Federation. Due to our ongoing expansion, we are looking to appoint a great candidate to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic candidate to work offering practical and creative art support at our secondary campus, working with the Creative & Health Faculty.
We are looking to appoint a Technician with specific responsibilities supporting the Director of Faculty and Art Teacher with the preparation of lesson resources, displays and curation of artwork around the school and in classrooms, supporting with exhibitions and providing support in lessons.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- Are educated to university degree or equivalent
- Have experience of working within an educational setting as an artist
- Have the ability to generate creative ideas and turn them into reality
- Have an eye for detail
- Are committed to creating a great experience for our Art students
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Are able to prioritise well and work proactively
- Are computer literate and able to use email, Microsoft and other computer software
We can offer:
- a supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community
- a commitment to continuing professional development
- energetic and enthusiastic high attaining pupils
- a supportive, Christian ethos across our school communities
- An Apple MacBook to be used in school and at home
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend interview. For further information, please contact Emma Clark by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to show they share this commitment; a clear enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all staff and two references must be received before a job offer can be made.