Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of pupils with ASC and MLD to join our successful supply teaching team, and to work in a school in South Manchester. This is a full -time teaching role, covering an ASC class which will commence in ASAP until April 2020.
The desired ASC Teacher will be able to meet the needs of pupils with ASC, MLD and associated needs including SEMH. Successful experience of teaching pupils with Autism is essential
The post could suit a Primary School practitioner (although they are a school for secondary age pupils) looking for a new challenge, or someone with special school experience.
To be considered for the position of ASC Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching pupils with Autism.
• Have high quality classroom skills and be a reflective practitioner.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.