Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant to work with pupils with ASC and MLD to join our successful supply teaching team, and to work in a school in Stockport. This is a full -time TA role, which will commence ASAP with the potential to turn into a permanent position.
The desired Teaching Assistant should have a positive outlook, excellent communication skills and is passionate about delivering high-quality education. We are looking for someone who can think creatively to adapt to each pupil’s needs and aspirations. Successful experience of working with pupils with Autism is preferred.
The post will suit someone either looking to work at a special needs school environment or someone with a special school experience. This school is well organised and has a caring, nurturing approach to educating students and it takes pride in its commitment to delivering quality learning through pupil-centred programmes. The staff are focused on providing the best education for each pupil to ensure they have the very best outcomes.
• Ideally have experience supporting pupils with Autism.
• Have high quality classroom skills and be a reflective practitioner.
• Have a passion for working with children with barriers to learning.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.