The Garden School
ASD primary and ASD secondary class teachers
We are looking to appoint outstanding, self-motivated class teachers to work in our school, developing provision for pupils with autism.
Mainscale plus inner London weighting and Special needs allowance. Consideration will be given to additional payment within a recruitment package for the right candidate i.e. relocation expenses.
An opportunity also exists for additional managerial responsibilities and may attract additional payment.
The Garden is a new, all-through school formed in September 2013. In June 2014 we received an Outstanding grade from Ofsted.
It is located in a purpose-built BSF building in a pleasant residential area in fashionable Stoke Newington, close to Dalston with its cafes, shops, restaurants and bars. There are excellent transport links nearby.
This is a unique opportunity for suitable candidates to progress their careers by joining a talented, hard-working and friendly team involved in developing first class provision for pupils with autism and learning difficulties.
We have a multi-agency focus and an emphasis on on-going professional development for all staff.
We are looking for:
- experienced and energetic practitioners with the knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies to make a positive impact on the progress of pupils with autism who have learning difficulties
- highly motivated, innovative people with enthusiasm and commitment
- the proven ability to work collaboratively in a multi professional team
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- benefit from excellent teaching support and leadership
- develop as leaders of learning through career management and personally tailored, in-depth professional development
- access a range of resources and new school facilities
We would like to hear from you if you could make a positive contribution to the development of our school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. For this post pre-employment checks will be carried out, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced CRB check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date for applications 2nd December
Interviews are on the afternoons of: Tuesday 6th December Wednesday 7th December
Please submit applications or queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org