OneSchool Global UK is part of the OneSchool Global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefitting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning and extensive use of learning technologies.
Due to stable growth our small and friendly team at our Caledonia North Campus are looking to recruit an experienced and interactive ASN Teacher to join the team on a full time, permanent basis to teach our students in KS2-KS5. You will be adept at coaching our students to see and lead through challenges in their learning, so they make the best possible progress in each and every lesson.
This is an opportunity to undertake the delivery of learning support on the Campus. This includes supporting students and working closely with teaching colleagues and parents regarding the needs of students.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education and pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status and a degree or a similar Learning Support related qualification
- Possess recent experience of teaching ASN students from KS2-KS5
- Knowledge of ASN and the National Curriculum for KS2-KS5 including exam specifications.
- Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to be flexible working in the classroom for both theory and practical sessions, as well as in our modern learning centre
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to inspire and enthuse all students to achieve their individual potential
- Respect and promote the schools Ethos and Values
- Supportive staff, and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
- Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- A competitive salary (including a staff laptop) and Teachers Pension Contributions
- Professional support from OneSchool Global UK to continually progress and develop your career - equivalent to 100 hours per academic year
- Liaise closely with the Campus Principal, LSCO, Regional Learning Support Coordinator and Learning Support Trustee
- Assess the needs of pupils and use detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support pupil’s learning
- Maintain up to date records in accordance with the Learning Support Policy
- Ensure all teaching staff are fully aware of targets for students, requiring additional support needs, and that targets are highly tailored and effective to support student’s progress
- Plan, deliver and evaluate specific intervention programmes
- Monitor, track and analyse the progress of pupils on all intervention programmes
- Deliver learning activities to small groups and manage appropriate learning environments and resources
- Make sure all evidence of progress against targets is detailed, accurate and demonstrates the impact upon the students’ outcomes
- Work with staff, students and parents to ensure pupils are set meaningful targets for improvement and monitor and review them appropriately
- To plan effectively to meet the needs of pupil’s progress in line with the National Framework profile and to report to parents
- To have an up to date knowledge and understanding of the professional duties of teachers and the statutory framework within which you work
- Recognise own strengths and areas of expertise and use these to assist and support others
- Deliver training as required, to support teaching and learning for students with learning support needs
- To work with and be part of a flexible and supportive team to further the ethos of the school and undertake any other duties as required by the Campus Principal and wider community commensurate with the scale of the post
- To perform such other duties as may be requested from time to time, commensurate with the role
- Uphold and promulgate the OneSchool Global ethos within all areas of responsibility
For further information relating to the Campus, or for more information about OneSchool Global UK please visit: http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or if you have any questions about the role.
Closing Date for application forms: Midday on Friday 18th December 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing: TBC
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
All Campuses within OneSchool Global UK are committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
OneSchool Global UK Caledonia North Campus
Caledonia North Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
As a school, OneSchool Global UK Caledonia Campus prides itself on providing a professional climate for learning which nurtures the development of each individual student’s potential within an organisation demanding high standards in support of acade...