This is an excellent opportunity for a consistently good teacher of Maths to gain strategic experience with a view to being a future senior leader.
Have you been teaching for a few years, with a real passion for maths, now looking for the next step, or change in direction, without the responsibility of management? Then, this is the perfect role for you.
The role is multi-faceted whereby you will take an agreed lead on aspects of learning, teaching and transition within your faculty, with the support of the faculty leader of learning. You will have plenty of scope to work on projects beyond the school as part of Castle Phoenix Trust and potential to teach A-level maths.
We are offering the following package:
- A two year training bursary to develop your teaching skills within our school
- This scholarship is to enable you to:
- observe outstanding practice in a range of settings
- prepare inspirational resources
- lead on aspects of intervention
- share good practice
- develop a ‘leadership of learning’ challenge.
- £1,000 ‘golden ticket’ for training and development (see attached ticket)
- An opportunity to progress to be accredited as a lead learning practitioner.
- The successful completion of the Aspiring Lead Learning Practitioner programme and being accredited as a lead learning practitioner will enable accelerated pay progression.
As one of our ambassadors for learning and teaching, you will help fast track improvement and assist in shaping our vision to support and challenge children and staff to achieve their best and fulfill their potential. We will play to your strengths and you will have ample opportunity to develop, refine and reflect on your teaching, to hone your practice, with access to enriched professional development, through our internal leadership programmes and through our own Teaching School Alliance.
As a caring school that achieves very high standards, Caludon Castle has a great deal to be proud of. We are an oversubscribed, high performing school and our ICT-rich, state of the art premises mean that we have exceptional facilities, motivated students and staff, and a host of exciting opportunities. We offer a range of benefits which includes cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, discounted gym membership, free parking, an employee discount scheme and provision of an ipad/laptop.
Closing date and time 12 noon on Tuesday 17th October 2017.
We are holding a maths recruitment open evening on Thursday 12th October in the maths faculty at Caludon Castle from 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm. Register and book your place on www.caludoncastle.co.uk
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Emma Over, HR Director. Application packs are available from Emma Over HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk or visit our website http://www.caludoncastle.co.uk/about-us-2/job-vacancies/ or www.wmjobs.co.uk to download further details. Completed application forms to be returned to HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk See us in action on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mlmgmD90fw