- Do you want to work in a great maths faculty?
- Are you an ambitious and outstanding teacher of maths?
- Or, are you an existing TLR holder looking for the next step?
We are looking to appoint aspiring teachers of Mathematics who want to develop into leadership roles. This is an exciting time to join our successful Mathematics Faculty teaching the full range of key stages. In order to establish if this would be suitable for you we welcome applicants to contact us to have a discussion prior to application. Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our dynamic, committed and supportive team. We welcome applications from qualified teachers and NQTs, who can demonstrate the highest standards of delivery in order to raise attainment and are committed to motivating young people.
We will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further.
- A caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued Opportunities for further professional development.
- Health Care Benefit Plan.
- Child Care Voucher scheme.
- Extra curricular sporting clubs for staff.
- On site car parking.
Applying: All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. Please complete an application form (we do not accept a CV alone) along with a letter of application to the Principal. Please return all application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required for the post. For an informal discussion about this opportunity please contact HR at email@example.com or call 01604 460004 We reserve the right to close this vacancy should we receive an overwhelming response.
Closing Date: Midday Monday 16th October Interview Date: Wednesday 18th October