As an Assessor for Construction, you will assess and internally verify candidates in their place of work and College to meet National Occupational Standards within the Construction trades.
Day to day this will involve providing appropriate instruction/training to develop candidate knowledge of the vocational area and liaising with employers keeping them informed of their employees progress.
As an Assessor for Construction, you should:
- Be qualified to Advanced Craft level in Construction – with experience across multiple trade areas
- Hold GCSE A*-C in English and Maths
- Have D32/D33, TAQA or A1 Assessor award (or willing to undertake)
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Current practical experience in vocational area
- The ability to motivate students
- Evidence of up to date CPD
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11.00am on Friday 23 June 2017
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.