OneSchool Global UK is part of OneSchool Global, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
We have a fantastic opportunity at our OneSchool Global UK Bristol Campus for a forward thinking, highly motivated and truly inspirational practitioner to be an Assistant Head Teacher.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity, and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, pay meticulous attention to detail and who wish to maintain our environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading-edge school in every aspect.
• Lead Safeguarding including being DSL taking responsibility for the Single Central Record
• Lead the PREVENT programme
• Day to day leadership of identified Key stage 2.
• Lead on wellbeing initiatives, including GFI, to support students across the campus.
• Lead on the provision of SMSC and values on the Campus and line manager SMSC/PSHE coordinator.
• Line Management of SEND provision (including Mental Health)
• Line Management of MACO (Most Able Co Ordinator)
• To actively engage and lead a team of experienced, motivated, and skilled practitioners.
• Support whole school initiatives and encourage others to do the same.
• Lead, coach, and support others in developing SDL appropriate schemes of work, assignments, and practices, including use of canvas.
• Actively engage with the local community to develop contacts and visits.
• Support the effective implementation of the agreed education programme including the overall development and well-being of individual learners of all abilities.
• Assist the Campus Principal on Performance Management activities such as lesson observations and work scrutiny.
• Ensure current high standards are maintained and progressed in all areas.
• Support, review and actively implement agreed school policies and guidelines.
• Be a role model in digital teaching and learning, able to teach, support and coach colleagues.
We are looking for:
• A dedicated, hardworking professional with a relentlessly positive, solution-focused outlook
• Recent experience of teaching a range of classes from KS2 to KS5.
• An individual with high personal integrity and professionalism
• An organised, digitally competent person, able to plan and assist with school improvement.
• A well-presented, articulate speaker
• A leader who respects the school’s ethos, aims, and values.
• An individual who possesses commitment, tenacity, and determination; dedication and a willingness to work hard.
• To initiate and successfully implement change, including raising achievement and progress.
• Supportive staff and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals.
• Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
• Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students.
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
• A competitive salary (including a staff laptop) and Teachers Pension Contributions
• Professional support from OneSchool Global UK to continually progress and develop your career with our unique Teacher Training Academy- equivalent to 100 hours per academic year.
For more information about OneSchool Global UK or specific information relating to our campuses, please visit http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn at OneSchool Global UK.
Please email email@example.com for an application pack or if you have any questions regarding the role.
Interviews will be held week commencing: 3rd May 2021
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Campuses within OneSchool Global UK are committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote the safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
OneSchool Global UK Bristol Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of age 7 - 18 years
Welcome to OneSchool Global UK Bristol Campus (formerly Focus School – Berkeley Campus) a dynamic and vibrant school where educations is truly viewed as ‘the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a pail.’ Nothing stands still for long at Berke...