27.5 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks)
£16,781 - £17,772 (pro rata £10,614 – £11,240 per annum)
To start as soon as possible
Closing Date: 23 October 2017
The Corby Primary Academy is looking to recruit an Assistant Chef to their catering team. The successful candidates will be required to support the Chef Manager to ensure meals are prepared and served to a high standard.
To be successful you must:
- hold an NVQ Level 2 in Catering and Hospitality
- hold a current level 2 certificate in Food Safety
- have an ability to work as part of a close team
- have knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and how it relates to the work in a kitchen
- possess great organisational skills
- have a professional attitude
- be a passionate about cooking be able to bake to a high standard
It is preferable, however not essential, that you have a background in volume catering and/or of working in schools.
Working hours will be, Monday to Friday, term time only (39 weeks), this is reflected in the pro rata salary.
If you are looking for a new challenge with a good work life balance we would like to hear from you. As an employee of the Greenwood Academies Trust you will be eligible for a competitive pension scheme, tax efficient child care vouchers and access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme.
For application forms, please visit:
or call our Recruitment Line on 0115 7483344
Complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.