The Governors are seeking to appoint a Catholic Teacher of RE to join a motivated and successful team. Our school is very highly regarded, heavily oversubscribed and enjoys examination results which well above local and national averages. This post would suit a successful and enthusiastic teacher ready to assume leadership responsibility.
We require an inspirational teacher who has the skills and talent to:
- Deliver challenging and engaging lessons up to and including KS5/A Level
- Share leadership and management responsibilities within all areas of the department
- Foster a sense of collegiality and mutual support
- Inspire students through the organisation of enrichment activities.
We will offer a caring and supportive school community where:
- Pupils who are well behaved, enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Colleagues are warm and welcoming
- There is a strong commitment to CPD and to tailored professional growth serving as a stepping stone to future promotion
- An environment in which innovation and risk-taking are encouraged.
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 29th January 2018, with interviews taking place during the following week.