Assistant Dean of Literacy and Learning Development
Highly Reputable Independent School - Inner City
Experienced Leader of Literacy and Learning Development
Full Time, Permanent role for Term 3, 2018
Leading Independent School urgently seeking an Assistant Dean of Literacy and Learning Development for a full time, permanent position, commencing Term 3, 2018.
Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
This is a permanent full-time position. The Assistant Dean – Literacy and Learning Development, will have a particular responsibility for the co-ordination, oversight and monitoring of extension programs, students with learning disabilities and learning difficulties in literacy and numeracy from P-12. A key role will be the oversight of the embedding of literacy skills across the curriculum in the Middle and Senior Schools.
The role of Assistant Dean-Literacy and Learning Development, is an important middle management position. The Assistant Dean – Literacy and Learning Development, is expected to develop and maintain excellent professional relationships with staff and parents, and exemplify outstanding professionalism.
- Assistant Dean of Literacy and Learning Development
- Full Time Permanent role
- Commence Term 3, 2018
- Classification: HoD Level 1
- Experienced Candidates will be highly regarded
- Elite Girls’ Day and Boarding School
- Strong community spirit and identity
- Attractive historical and contemporary buildings
- Strong technology including one-to-one classrooms
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1805-528302KW - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-528302KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).