This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team to continue the implementation of the Digital Strategy across the Trust.
• Support the IT Education Adviser in training staff across all academies
• Work with staff across the Trust to review and build a portfolio of applications to meet future curriculum needs in all Key Stages and subject areas
• Support academies through the change process as technical improvements are launched
• Deliver a professional development programme to raise the knowledge and understanding of core IT skills throughout the Trust
• Support academy staff in the adoption of new applications so that these can be embedded within the curriculum to support teaching and learning
• Work with and support the IT Education Adviser in supporting Academy Senior Leadership Teams with curriculum planning and delivery across all Key Stages
We are looking for someone with:
• A proven track record of outstanding teaching
• Significant experience of monitoring and raising academy standards; motivating, developing, supporting and challenging staff to sustain improvements
• A keen drive to develop cross curricular use of technology across all key stages
• Enthusiasm for teaching improvement and staff development
If you share our ethos and wish to be part of a leading education provider, we would welcome your application.
Working for the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT), you can be assured that you will be contributing to helping support our mission to enable every child to do their best. All our academies work collaboratively together to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the central team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning. As a GAT employee, you will receive excellent opportunities for career progression and access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance your professional growth.
Interviews will be a two stage process and will take place on 23/24 October and 29 October 2019.
If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
All adults employed by the Trust have a responsibility for data protection and have a duty to observe and follow the principles of the GDPR Regulations.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.