Are you ambitious and ready for your next challenge? We are looking to recruit an Assistant Director of Learning Maths for Hartshill School.
Hartshill School is recruiting more staff to join our excellent team of educators. We offer excellent training opportunities and the chance to quickly progress within the Academy and the Trust.
Hartshill School is one of four schools that make up the Midland Academies Trust. We are committed to providing the best education possible for our students to ensure they reach their full potential and enjoy the learning experience. We are determined to achieve this and we are keen to attract quality teachers for our appreciative learners.
What we can offer
- Great career opportunities
- An excellent opportunity for career progression, both with the Academy and the Trust
- Collaborative working across the Trust with network teams in subject areas allowing sharing of good practice
- Excellent CPD training and support
What we need from you
We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for engaging students in learning and inspiring them to achieve.
- Do you have a passion to strive and deliver excellent teaching and learning?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
- Do you have what it takes to work with a determined leadership team and staff, striving to ensure the best outcomes for our students?
If so, then we welcome you to join our team at Hartshill School.
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed please submit your application.
If you would like an informal chat or to visit our school so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact the Principal's PA, telephone 02476 392237.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The post will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS with barred list via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College.