We are looking to recruit an outstanding teacher who can inspire our pupils to learn with enthusiasm and to enjoy the experiences a school can bring to a child. Support and training will be second to none for the best candidate.
As Assistant Director of Mathematics you will be required to meet the general requirements of this post, as specified in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
• Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
• Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
• Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
• Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
• Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
• Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Royds Hall Community School is one of our eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
Royds Hall Community School:
• Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children/young people are happy, settled and confident;
• Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
• Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Please complete a SHARE MAT application form. Please return completed application forms to email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact the school if you have any queries or require any further information. 01484 463366.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 14th October 2019.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.