Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park.
Assistant Faculty Leader Communication Faculty (English and Modern Foreign Languages)
We seek an excellent teacher of English or French / German to support the leadership of this successful faculty.
This is a full-time established post starting 1st September 2018.
We are looking for:
• An excellent teacher who is ready to develop their leadership skills.
• Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
• A reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to lead the sharing of best practice.
• An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
• A personal drive for raising achievement and developing innovative practice. We can offer:
• The opportunity to develop your leadership skills within a highly successful and supportive team.
• A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
• Involvement in a Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to make outstanding progress.
• A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
The school operates an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad.
This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
If you would like further information please contact: Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4pm, 19/03/2018 Interviews on 26/03/2018
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices.