Required for April 2018
‘An Aspirational Learning Community’
Turves Green Boys’ School is a successful 11–16 School with approximately 600 students on roll. You will be joining a hardworking and supportive team in a school where staff morale is high. You will have excellent subject knowledge combining academic rigour and achievement, with enjoyment of the subject.
If you have energy and passion for the subject of English and innovative teaching and learning strategies, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you:
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• Students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
• Very supportive colleagues
• A strong Pastoral Support System
• A school committed to doing the best for their students
We want from you:
• Passion for your subject
• Creativity and enthusiasm
• Teamwork within the department
• High expectations of yourself and students
• Excellent IT skills
The Governors welcome applications from motivated and committed professionals who can make a significant contribution to the success of the English Department, whilst gaining excellent experience.
For an application form, please visit the schools website: www.tgbs.co.uk, or contact the school by telephone or e-mail. Informal visits to the school are welcome.
Closing Date: Monday 22nd January 2018, 12:00 noon.
Interviews: Thursday 25th January 2018
Please email completed application forms to Ms S Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org, addressing your covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to Mr Simon Franks, Head Teacher.