Burnham Grammar School
ASSISTANT HEAD OF MATHEMATICS
MPS/UPR + London Fringe + TLR 2a (£2,721 pa)
Permanent, Full Time
Required for September 2019
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• Dedicated Maths rooms all with projectors and whiteboards
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• Exceptionally well-resourced department
• An enthusiastic and friendly department
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
• Accommodation on site may be available
We want from you:
• A dedication to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Commitment to developing the highest standards of Learning and Teaching
• A passion for your subject
• The ability to teach Maths to A level
• A team player who is consistently able to deliver high quality lessons to all students
• The ability to engage and inspire our students
• An enthusiastic and energetic manner
• The ability to plan, deliver and review the curriculum delivery across a Key Stage
Closing date for applications: 10am on Thursday 23rd May 2019
Interviews: Friday 24th May 2019
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.