Vacancy Specific Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Principal: Mrs Emma Ward
Highlees Head of School: Mrs Joanne Stroud
Eyrescroft Head of School: Miss Sophie Dines
Tel: 01733 264294/262190
Highlees and Eyrescroft Federation is looking to grow the leadership team and is seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly effective leader to join the team. You will work closely with the Executive Principal and federation Senior Leaders initially at Highlees Primary School.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is motivated, has initiative and experience in improving pupil outcomes
- Has high expectations and believes every child is entitled to the most effective education in order to ensure they achieve their full potential
- Is a highly effective practitioner who has the ability to motivate, inspire and support people to continue to develop
- Is passionate and knowledgeable in Teaching and Learning and is keen to develop this aspect of leadership across the school and federation.
There is an exciting vision for education within our federation and across the Trust. Highlees and Eyrescroft provide opportunities for individuals to expand and develop their leadership skills in a range of contexts utilising nationally recognised CPD and Trust programmes, including Expert Teacher and Peer Review.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming atmosphere with happy children that reflect the cultural diversity of our city
- A comprehensive programme of induction
- Individually tailored CPD
- Opportunities to develop leadership across the federation
- A friendly, fun and hardworking staff committed to improve outcomes for children
- An attractive well-resourced environment.
This post offers an opportunity for the right person to further develop leadership skills through experience, support and CPD and for that person to become a key participant in the leadership of our schools.
For more information and details please contact us on the email address above to request a job description, person specification and application form or alternatively the documents are available for download on the school websites.
All appointments are subject to completion of a DBS check and other pre-employment checks. Highlees and Eyrescroft Federation follow strict safer recruitment procedures to ensure the pupils receive the best care from the adults around them.
Visits are warmly welcomed and we are happy to answer any questions or discuss opportunities further.
About the Employer:
Highlees and Eyrescroft Federation is part of the Elliot Foundation Academies Trust. Highlees has been an Academy since 2013 and federated with Eyrescroft in 2015.
Developing future school leaders within the federation is fundamental in supporting both schools achieve the aim of highly effective primary education tailored to meet the communities they serve.
Closing date for applications: Monday, 20th May 2019
Interview date: Wednesday, 22nd May 2019