Advert No: BSSC001316
The Governors of Bridlington School, ranked amongst the top 10% of all schools in the country and the top performing school in Yorkshire and The Humber for Progress 8, are seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Science Teacher to join our successful leadership team from September 2018. The school is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough.
- share and communicate the values and ethos of the school to strive towards aspirational targets
- inspire imaginative and effective approaches to developing the STEM agenda within the school
- strategically lead the STEM subjects to ensure exceptional provision for all students
- be a subject specialist within Science or ICT with the ability to teach to GCSE and possibly A-Level
- be an outstanding practitioner
- lead teaching and learning, achievement and progress within the STEM subjects
- lead self-evaluation and improvement planning within the STEM subjects
- be a form tutor and support the academic and pastoral development of your tutor group.
Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst,
Closing Date: 26 April 2018.
Interview Date: 1 May 2018 - if you have not heard from the school by this date please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.