Assistant Head (Boarding and Pastoral)
Maternity Cover - Required to start April 2018
This post will be on the Leadership Scale
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Assistant Head to cover maternity leave potentially until next Easter 2019. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and both an inspirational leader and professional.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be an excellent leader and role model who continually maintains the high standards expected at Farringtons
- Be resilient and consistently positive with pupils, parents and colleagues
- Be a problem solver with a can do attitude
- Be a compassionate and sensitive listener
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils to do their best
- Be willing to take an active part in the wider life of the school
There is an expectation that you would be involved within Boarding Life at Farringtons School and will live on site in accommodation provided
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 2nd March 2018
Interviews to be held week commencing 12th March
The School reserves the right to appoint before the closing date if a suitable Candidate is found, so early applications are recommended.
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk