The Governors wish to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic excellent primary practitioner. We are looking for someone who would like to share in the leadership and further development of our successful school.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills by joining our dedicated leadership team.
Ofsted judged the school to be good in all areas in May 2017.
Garden Suburb Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community. We seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
- Children who are eager to learn and who are very well behaved.
- An outstanding curriculum and high academic standards.
- A happy, caring and inclusive environment where the diverse cultural background of our children enriches learning and personal development.
- Supportive parents and governors.
- Very good training for the development of staff, provided by the school and the LA, enabling all staff to extend their talents within teaching, learning and management.
We need an Assistant Head Teacher who will:
- Have proven success in their approach to leadership and management.
- Enjoy taking an active role in the development of leadership skills across the school.
- Have a clear understanding of what constitutes excellent teaching and learning.
- Take a lead role in developing our inclusive and creative curriculum.
- Has highly effective organisational, managerial and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, support and motivate colleagues.
- Will work effectively as part of a team and communicate with pupils, colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals.
This three form entry junior school is attractively situated in Hampstead Garden Suburb with easy access to the underground.
Completed forms to be returned to the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Head Teacher, Mrs Eileen Bhavsar, would warmly welcome visits to the school. To arrange a visit, please telephone the school 02084553269.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS
Successful applicants will be interviewed on receipt of applications.
Closing date: 23 February 2018.
Interviews: Week beginning 5 March 2018.