Assistant Headteacher (L7-L11) to lead and manage the Early Years Foundation Stage and Year 1 (120 Reception and Year 1 pupils and 80 nursery pupils).
Lyon Park Primary School is a four form entry school that requires an additional Assistant Head Teacher to support us in driving the school forwards in its journey towards outstanding.
Candidates must have had successful leadership roles previously and a record of outstanding and good teaching practice. They must have worked within Early Years.
Please think about joining us if you are:
- an excellent teacher who has high expectations as a core belief
- able to inspire and motivate children, staff, parents and carers
- a strong team player who is resilient and relentless in the pursuit of excellence
In return we can offer you:
- a school where the ‘whole’ child really does matter
- well behaved, happy and enthusiastic pupils who have a passion for learning
- the opportunity to develop skills as a leader within a supportive environment
- the opportunity to help the Lyon Park community shape it’s future
If you are interested in finding out more please contact: Samar Meshaka, School Office, on 020 8902 5454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and encourage visits to the school from prospective candidates. Please telephone the school in advance to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 18th May 2018
Interviews will be held during the week beginning Monday 21st May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Lyon Park Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.