Assistant Headteacher vacancy
The range is 8 - 12(Outer London). The scale will fall within this range.
Could you be the
Forward thinking – Creative - Emotionally intelligent
Senior Leader we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who has courage and confidence to join the school as we expand and grow. We are seeking an outstanding senior leader, passionate about securing the best possible outcomes for our pupils and who is willing to embrace and develop our mission of ‘Courageous and Confident Learning Community.’
You will be ambitious for the pupils but also for yourself.
· You will need a strong track record of working within the SEN sector and excellent leadership skills.
· You will need the drive and enthusiasm to help develop the school and build on its achievements and support the vision and ethos of the school.
· You will need experience of improving teaching and learning, curriculum development and effective use of pupils data to raise achievement.
What we will offer:
· 135 amazing children.
· Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team and governors committed to staff support.
· Career growth and development including induction and training that will be tailored to your needs, mentoring and coaching.
· Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload.
· A school that is innovative and continuously seeks opportunities to further improve and develop.
Woodlands is an expanding school for pupils between the ages of 3-11 with a range of needs, three times judged by Ofsted as outstanding. Woodlands School is also formally collaborating with two other special schools in Harrow which offer staff exciting training and career development opportunities.
For more information about the post and an application pack please telephone the office on 02083812188 or email email@example.com. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. We will be hosting two open afternoons on 7th of June 14.00-15.00 and on Tuesday 12th of June 14.00-15.00. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Download application pack attached to this advert or email school for the pack.
Closing date: Friday 15th June 2018, noon
Shortlisting: Friday 15th June 2018
Interviews: Friday 22nd June 2018
Woodlands School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Woodlands School, Bransgrove Road, Edgware, HA8 6JP