This vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1,500 has excellent facilities in all subject areas. It is committed to high quality inclusive education and some seventy per cent of pupils are multi-lingual. The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed professional with proven leadership and management skills in an 11-16 teaching environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about ensuring the progress, character development and well-being of pupils at Kingsford Community School.
For this leadership post, you will need to be a strategic leader who:
• Provides professional leadership and management for the school;
• Leads by example and has a strong track record of raising standards and levels of pupil progress and attainment
• Is able to inspire and motivate staff to be part of an outstanding team of teachers whose typicality of teaching is good and outstanding.
• Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with stake holders
• The opportunity to contribute to shaping the future of our successful school
• Inspirational, talented, hardworking staff
• A vibrant, richly diverse school community
• Enthusiastic, kind and respectful children
• First class professional development opportunities
• Pastoral care, Well-being and personal development of pupils.
• Pupil Leadership, Character Development and pupil behaviour
The final role will be negotiated based on the skill set of the applicant
Previous experience of a role in an educational setting is essential. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Only applications submitted on the schools agreed application form will be considered.
The closing date of post: Mondau 24th February 2020 Interviews will be held on: Friday 28th February 2020
For Application forms or for any further enquiries regarding these posts, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or please email the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 020 7476 4700.