Princess Frederica CE VA Primary School is a very popular, vibrant two-form entry primary school with an outstanding reputation in the ethnically diverse local and wider community. We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Head Teacher to join the enthusiastic and caring staff team of this warm and friendly Church of England Primary School. The role is part-time (0.6- 3 days per week) with a responsibility for a phase and the SENDCO position.
We are looking for an Assistant Head Teacher who will:
- Have leadership experience
- Be an inspirational leader, strategic thinker and creative problem-solver
- Have the ability to lead, manage and motivate the whole school community with a focus on the EYFS
- Have energy, enthusiasm, a sense of humour and a warm personality
- Be an outstanding class teacher
- Have working knowledge and practical understanding of using assessment data to accelerate pupil progress and enhance the quality of teaching and learning.
- Possess excellent organisational and ICT skills
- A dedicated professional who is committed to building on existing partnerships between parents, governors, Church, other schools and the wider community
In turn we offer:
- Great children, who are eager to learn
- A creative school
- A committed, hardworking and friendly staff team
- Strong community links
- A dedicated, knowledgeable and supportive Governing Body
- An active PSA and very supportive parents
Princess Frederica is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an Enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
All candidates are expected to visit the school. Please telephone the school for a school visit appointment or e-mail email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Monday 4th June ‘18
Visits: Wednesday 23rd May ‘18 and Thursday 24th May ‘18
Shortlisting: Wednesday 6th June ‘18
Interviews: Wednesday 20th June ‘18