Assistant Head Teacher
Teaching and Learning Lead, Core subject lead, Phase leader.
Leadership scale L 7-11
Do you want to be part of an Ofsted ‘good’ academy on its way to becoming world-class? We are committed to providing our children with the best possible education and experiences.
At E-ACT Blackley Academy, we already have many of the ingredients that make up an ‘Outstanding’ school: a positive, enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for all pupils; a caring and creative atmosphere; a bright, cheerful, well-resourced environment and happy, motivated, well- behaved children.
What we don’t have is you! You could be that key ingredient that helps us get to ‘outstanding’ and beyond. As part of our exciting journey towards achieving world -class status.
This is a signicant role in our school structure therefore we are looking for someone who:
• Is aligned to the vision and values of our academy
• Is a strong and dynamic and has a proven track record of school leadership and management
• Has the ability to inspire and enthuse others
• Has the ambition to become a future Headteacher
We can offer you:
• a national Multi-academy chain with a regional team committed to working collaboratively and developing together
• a genuine commitment to career development and further study.
• opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner.
Application packs are also available from our website or by emailing NorthernHREnquiries@E-ACT.org.uk. Please copy Kati.Roughley@e-act.org.uk in the email. We highly encourage all applicants to visit our fantastic academy in person; If you would like any further information or a tour of the academy please email using email@example.com or give us a call 0161 740 2185
Closing date is 18th May 9 am 2018
Interviews will take place on 22nd May 2018
The academy and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.