Lansbury Lawrence Primary School is a creative and successful school that serves a diverse community in the heart of East London. The school is looking to appoint an Assistant Head Teacher to join our Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands how children learn and how to inspire a love of learning
- Is an inspirational and innovative teacher
- Is curious about new pedagogies and learning strategies and seeks out proven best practice
- Demonstrates excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Is committed to partnership working
- Thinks strategically for the future of all of our children
- Has a track record of working with children, staff and families to lead change
We offer you:
- A forward thinking leadership team, committed to the children
- An open culture where staff talk about learning
- A positive school community where children, families and staff work together
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Excellent opportunities to work with other leaders as part of a highly successful school partnership
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Melissa Blanford (Senior Administrator) on the above number. Application Packs can be downloaded from the school website.
Please email your completed application to: email@example.com
Application closing date: 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday 25th April 2018
Interviews: Friday 27th April 2018
Lansbury Lawrence Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.