Are you an outstanding teacher?
Are you able to motivate and lead?
We are looking for an experienced and innovative teacher to join our Senior Leadership Team as an Assistant Head and together build a highly successful and ‘Outstanding’ primary school.
St. Peter’s is a small, friendly church school serving a vibrant and culturally diverse community, committed to achieving the highest standards for all pupils.
We are looking for:
- Excellent teaching and communication skills
- A proven track record of excellent leadership and management skills
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for developing the school further
- An ability to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school
- An ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff, governors, the parish and the wider community
- A commitment to developing the school’s Christian ethos
We will offer you:
- An enthusiastic, supportive and forward thinking Head and Deputy
- Friendly, motivated, committed staff
- An inclusive and diverse school community
- Supportive Governors and parents
- Happy and motivated children
- A firm commitment to professional development for all
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 22nd May 2017
Interviews will be held Wednesday 24th May/Thursday 25th May 2017
For Application pack Contact:
Visit: http://www.stpeterswalworth.co.uk/vacancies/ or contact: Ms Chanel Coley firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children; all appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity