‘Across the school, teachers inspire and engage pupils highly effectively. They make work fun and exciting and help pupils to develop an exceptionally strong love of learning.’
– Ofsted 2014
We are looking for an aspiring school leader who would relish the opportunity to develop their leadership and management skills in this Ofsted ‘outstanding’ and oversubscribed school. The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner with at least 3 years teaching experience
- have high expectations of themselves and others and a clear vision of educational excellence
- have leadership and management skills and thrive on being part of a team
- have experience in either KS1 or EYFS or both; and knowledge of and interest in both
- have excellent communication and organisational skills
- have excellent interpersonal skills, and who can inspire and motivate staff and children
- have the commitment to foster and develop the Christian character of the school
Candidates must be sympathetic to the ethos of a Church of England school.
Visits to the school for all posts are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school for an appointment to view, further details of the post and an application form. Candidates may also download an application form from the school’s website.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5 May 2017 – noon
Please note that all applications will be considered as soon as they are received.
Please note that this post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks as our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children in our care.
The Gerrards Cross CE School
Bucks SL9 8BD
Headteacher: Mrs Nicola Flower
Tel: 01753 882731 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org