Start Date: Arrival date in Bahrain 22 August 2017
Contract type: Full Time (2-year)
St Christopher's School, a not-for-profit, British-International School in Bahrain, rated “Outstanding” by British Schools Overseas and British Schools in the Middle East with HMC status.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, passionate and motivated Assistant Head with Key Stage 1 experience to join our successful Infant School in August 2017. You will become part of a dynamic team who are creative, energetic and determined to give our pupils the best possible opportunity to benefit from an outstanding education.
- Do you want to teach wonderful, highly motivated, high achieving students?
- Do you want to benefit from on-site, world-class CPD training?
- Do you want to teach rather than control?
- Do you want to be part of a hard-working, highly professional team?
- Do you value supportive parents?
- Do you like sunshine, a high standard of living and a lifestyle that offers a wide range of opportunities?
- Would you like a good tax free salary, free furnished housing, medical insurance, annual travel allowances, baggage allowance and free high-quality education for any children of your own?
- Are you a dedicated and high quality qualified, graduate teacher?
Sound like you? Then apply now to join our excellent and dedicated team at St Christopher’s.
For further information please visit our website www.hays.co.uk/jobs/st-christophers-school
Please click here to watch our recruitment video.
INFANT & JUNIOR SCHOOLS (3-11 years) NOR 1200 / 6 form entry
SENIOR SCHOOL (11-18 years) NOR 1130 / 8 form entry
Bahrain is consistently in the top six of the best countries in the world for expats and families with children.
We are able to offer a leading package with a highly-competitive tax free salary. In most cases over £40,000 tax free for experienced teachers as well as free furnished housing, medical insurance, annual travel allowance, baggage allowance and free high-quality education for any children of your own.
Minimum Candidate Requirements
BACHELOR’S DEGREE (in a subject relevant to the vacancy for which you are applying) or BACHELOR OF EDUCATION and either PGCE, QTS or Masters of Education (or equivalent US, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand qualification)
We welcome applications from strong Newly Qualified Teachers (in association with Buckinghamshire Learning Trust, St Christopher’s School can recruit NQTs and support them through their induction year).
How to apply
Click here to download and complete our Application Form and submit this, together with your CV and letter of application, to: STCEducation@hays.com or call +44 (0)207 259 8771 or +44 (0)7595 968 600 for more information
Interviews will take place in London in January 2017 or via Skype, depending on your current location.
St Christopher's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks.