Job Title: Assistant Headteacher (Behaviour, Attendance and Welfare)
Start Date: April 2020 or September 2020
Salary: Leadership 12-16
The Governors are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher who will be responsible for behaviour, attendance and welfare. We are looking for a candidate who will support the Deputy Headteacher, responsible for welfare, with the leadership and management of personal development and well-being. The successful candidate should be committed and inspiring with a proven track record of establishing a culture of high expectations, having previously demonstrated the capacity to have a positive impact in raising standards and adding to the quality of provision in the key areas of responsibility for this post.
Reddish Vale High School has recently become part of South Manchester Learning Trust, forming a partnership with Altrincham College of Arts. The vision for the trust is to build a local, high achieving schools and college network to benefit communities across the South Manchester region. The core values of the trust are based on respect; moral purpose; positivity; care for others; inclusivity and strength through partnership. Expressed simply, the trust is committed to personal growth and academic excellence for all students.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Evidence of real measurable impact as a teacher/and middle leader
• High expectations of others and high aspirations for their own future professional development
• Substantial experience of whole school leadership in the areas of attendance, behaviour and welfare
• Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
• Passion and knowledgeable about raising standards of achievement
• Possess the ability to inspire, challenge and motivate both students and colleagues to meet and exceed expectations.
• A willingness to contribute to the school and multi academy trust at all levels
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and hugely talented whole staff team
• A school with an exciting future and history of continuous improvement
• Outstanding and supportive leadership at all levels
• An inclusive learning ethos
• An opportunity to be at the heart of a new, emerging multi academy trust
If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us. Please visit our website for further information www.reddish.stockport.sch.uk. Completed applications should returned to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the post title and your name in the subject line. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 8am Monday 20th January 2020
Interview date: Monday 27th January 2020 and Tuesday 28th January 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.