Are you a fantastic class teacher looking to progress into leadership?
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic individual with a proven track record in leading and teaching to join our friendly, hardworking senior leadership team. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact on standards of student attainment and achievement through your fresh ideas, motivational skills and relentless focus on improvement.
We are looking to recruit:
- An individual with the capacity to work with the Head Teacher and other senior leaders to continue to develop a growing school.
- An excellent practitioner with a passion for delivering accelerated progress by all pupils.
- Someone who expects their high standards to be mirrored by the team around them.
The successful candidate will:
- Be part of a growing school, judged as ‘good’ by OFSTED, committed to embedding improvement.
- Lead on pastoral development within the school.
- Work as part of a team determined to make a difference.
- Contribute to the wider support of children and the provision of an education for character.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on the apply button below and submit your application before the closing date on Monday 16th October 2017 (noon)
Interviews: Wednesday or Thursday of the week beginning 16th October 2017
Parkway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.