The governors are seeking to appoint ambitious, creative and outstanding teachers and leaders who will lead teaching and learning in a double year group in the school.
The school works in year group teams to develop a supportive and caring ethos for children, families and staff, in keeping with our school motto:
Enjoy, Learn, Achieve
Grove is a large, vibrant school that is committed to excellence. Staff and governors work together to improve the experience of our learners. It is oversubscribed school that has continued to maintain high standards, with high expectations of even better things to come.
The post will include the core areas of:
• a daily teaching commitment;
• a key role in developing the quality of teaching and learning;
• leading staff to improve outcomes for pupils; • an active member of the senior leadership team of the school; Governors are seeking to appoint a candidate who:
• is an outstanding classroom teacher;
• is committed to raising standards and improving life chances for all children;
• leads by example, working alongside colleagues to promote outstanding teaching and learning;
• demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills; someone who motivates and inspires those working with them;
• is experienced in leading and managing staff in schools;
• leads with energy and enthusiasm;
• is committed to actively involving parents and community in school life. The school can offer you:
• a comprehensive professional development programme geared towards preparing you for Deputy Headship and beyond;
• coaching and mentoring from outstanding leaders;
• well motivated and enthusiastic children.
Informal visits are welcome on 1st February 2018 at 10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm. Please email Emma Mills, deputy headteacher, to arrange an informal visit at: email@example.com
Birmingham City Council and Grove School is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. A Right to Work in the UK check is required for all successful applicants.
For an application pack please visit the VACANCIES section on our school website at: http://web.grove.bham.sch.uk.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 15th February 2018 at 12:00pm.