We believe we can!
Following the promotion of the current postholder, Glebe School will be seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and dynamic senior leader. This a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join the team following the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade, under the new framework, in December 2019.
We are seeking a colleague who has a true passion for teaching and who has the charisma and character to lead the staff in the very best learning strategies for students with special educational needs. Glebe School has a rich tradition of very strong working partnerships with schools and continuing this collaboration is critical to the role. Any candidate applying must be self-driven, team orientated, reflective and also have staff wellbeing in mind.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help lead an outstanding school into the next phase of its development;
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad based curriculum and wide range of activities;
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities;
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training;
- A supportive and committed board of trustees.
If you are the person to take up the challenge, and to help lead our exceptional school into the next phase of its development, we would like to hear from you.
We encourage you to visit the school. Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will show potential candidates around on either Thursday 6th or Wednesday 12th February at 9.00am, please contact us to arrange your visit.
Closing date: 9.00am Monday, 24th February with interviews to be held week commencing 2nd March.
To obtain an information pack please visit the school website www.glebe.bromley.sch.uk or contact the school at email@example.com or by telephone on 020 8777 4540.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.