Burnham Grammar School
L11 to 15 (£52,335 - £57,535 pa)
Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a committed and ambitious Middle Leader to step up to Senior Leadership
Required for April or September 2019
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated & intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• A socially active & culturally diverse school community
• A close leadership team with the opportunity for personal development
• Personalised & effective CPD as evidenced by the school’s IIP Gold & Champion status.
We want from you:
• Dynamism, enthusiasm, sense of humour & commitment to making a difference to students’ life chances
• The commitment to ensure students are given opportunities to ‘Embrace Challenge’ in all areas of school life
• An innovative & outstanding classroom practitioner
• A record of & commitment to developing & supporting staff & students
• The desire to be at the forefront of educational thinking
• A genuine ambition for headship
• Excellent interpersonal & teamwork skills
• A commitment to delivering and ensuring the highest standards of Teaching & Learning
• Innovative, strategic, dynamic & caring leadership
Closing date for applications: 10am on Monday 25th February 2019
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 4th March 2019
Please download an application form and competencies grid from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs and relevant information must be included in the competencies grid.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.