Leadership scale L12 – L16
The Governors of this high achieving, all-ability 11-18 mixed Converter Academy are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and able person to join the Senior Leadership Team in September 2018.
Specific responsibilities will be determined on appointment and based on the strengths of the candidate. These may change periodically to reflect their own professional development needs and the priorities of the school.
We are seeking an outstanding senior leader who is:
• An enthusiastic, energetic and aspirational school leader with a track record of success at secondary level;
• An outstanding practitioner, able to drive improvements in teaching and learning
• Has successfully implemented whole school change
• Able to develop children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance;
• Confident and able to communicate effectively both orally and in written communication, building strong relationships with all stakeholders within the whole school community
• Able analyse and use data effectively to improve performance, identifying areas for continuous improvement.
Applications to the Headteacher, Jonathan Morrell, to include school application form, covering letter and full contact details of two referees (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org )
For Job Description, Personal Specification and Application Form please visit our website www.queens.herts.sch.uk
Closing date: Midday Thursday 22nd March 2018
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 27th March,
Selected candidates will be invited for a final interview on Wednesday 28th March.
Queens’ school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments will require an enhanced DBS record check and references from previous employers.
Queens’ School (Bushey) Ltd (registered number: 07650609)