Would you like to grow your career as a Senior Leader in a vibrant and diverse school in the heart of London?
Are you a talented Middle or Senior Leader who is keen to develop their skills further in a school with a new Headteacher that is on a rapid improvement journey? Are you passionate about school improvement and would relish the opportunity to join a school where there are many opportunities to experiences different aspects of senior leadership? Would you like to work in a school with a ‘Disruption Free Classrooms’ policy and a focus on Plan-Teach-Mark rather than gimmicks so that you can focus your energies on leading learning?
If you are interested in working with our new Headteacher, James Hadley, to contribute to the next stage of our journey to excellence please see attachments for details. If you would like to find out more in advance of applying please contact email@example.com to request further details or to arrange an informal conversation about the post.
We are looking for a committed and ambitious Assistant Headteacher for September 2018
Salary: Inner London L16-20 (£64,525 - £70,309) pay award pending
This is an excellent time to join a confident, successful, ambitious and improving school. Our colleagues are highly motivated and highly committed. We will invest heavily in your professional development and we will keep our approach as simple as possible so that you can be at your very best professionally.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who can demonstrate:
- An incredibly strong moral purpose evidenced through unquestionable ambition for every single student.
- Substance and credibility as a teacher practitioner.
- Clarity of expectation, setting high standards for themselves and others and ensures that goals are achieved.
- The determination to exceed already high expectations.
- Potential and desire to continue to grow professionally and transform the life chances of our students and their families.
- Genuine commitment to teamwork as part of an ambitious Senior Leadership Team.
- A passion to improve opportunities for young people.
The post holder will be expected to teach for nine hours per week. We will endeavour to ensure that their teaching is within their subject specialism if at all possible.
Haverstock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Friday 18th May at noon
Interviews will take place in the following week
24 Haverstock Hill,
Tel: 020 7267 0975 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: James Hadley