Outer London (L12–16)
Required September 2018
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring professional to the post of Assistant Headteacher. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with drive and ambition to join a very strong, forward-looking Senior Leadership Team.
Responsibilities will be agreed on appointment according to the strengths and expertise of the successful candidate.
We are seeking a post holder who has:
• Clear vision and the ability to work strategically
• Extensive middle leadership experience, preferably with some experience in both curriculum and pastoral areas
• A good knowledge and understanding of data
• A commitment to ‘going the extra distance’ for students
• The ability to inspire and support staff and students
Applications are particularly welcome from practitioners who have a knowledge and understanding of PiXL principles.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be a driven and professional character that is committed to students as well as colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Friday 16th March
Interviews: Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st March