Gilbert Inglefield Academy is a popular 9-13 middle school. The school is currently 5 form entry but we are in discussions with the Local Authority who expect this to rise to a 7 form entry within 3 years.
We are looking to appoint two future school leaders, to join our dynamic leadership team as the school expands and grows significantly.
These posts, in KS2 and KS3, would suit an experienced, successful middle or senior leader from primary, middle or secondary backgrounds.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to communicate the school’s vision to pupils, parents and staff.
- Commitment to a high expectation culture.
- Successfully demonstrated innovation, dedication and ambition in their current role.
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve excellence.
- The ability to drive forward teaching and learning so all pupils are able to reach their full potential.
The ability to successfully lead English to improve outcomes for KS2 and 3 or be able to teach English and Maths at KS2.
We can offer:
- A strategic role in the leadership of the academy.
- Dedicated, professional and experienced staff.
- A friendly, supportive and welcoming school with helpful pupils who enjoy learning in a safe environment.
- Further professional enrichment and development opportunities.
- Reduced timetable to reflect leadership responsibilities
Visits to the school are actively encouraged, if you would like to speak to us, or arrange a visit please contact Samantha Sibley, Head Teacher’s PA on 01525 372266 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This is available on the TES website, the school’s website and from the Head Teacher’s PA.
Closing date:16th April 2018.
Interviews week beginning: 23rd April 2018.
Gilbert Inglefield Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks.