For January 2018 we are seeking to appoint a dynamic, energetic and driven leader to join our senior team and help lead the school on its journey of improvement. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching and learning and an excellent understanding of how to deliver a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum. We are seeking an individual who is highly committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for all of our learners. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Ensure that the curriculum for our learners meets all statutory requirements
- Ensure that the curriculum offer for all learners is broad, balanced and engaging
- Develop evidence based priorities for improving the curriculum across all year groups, abilities and backgrounds.
- Manage the curriculum options process for students in year 8 and year 9
- Overall responsibility for the planning, delivery and quality assurance of an effective guidance curriculum, including the promotion of British Values and SMSC
- Overall responsibility for extra-curricular provision and enrichment
- Overall responsibility for the coordination of educational visits
- Creation and management of the school timetable
If you would like more information about the role, or to arrange a tour of the school, please contact Daniel Jamieson, Headteacher.
To apply for this post please include with your application form a covering letter, of no more than two sides of A4, outlining your suitability for the post. Applications can be emailed to Mrs Linda Heide at email@example.com
The Application Pack is available to download from the School Website:
Burnside Business & Enterprise College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Telephone: 0191 2598500