Assistant Headteacher –
Director of Learning (KS4 or KS5)
(Leadership Range L10-14)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at this outstanding girls’ grammar school from September 2018, for an exceptional leader to contribute to the strategic direction of the school.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher who wants to lead a strong ethos throughout the school to deliver outstanding Teaching and Learning for students in their key stage.
We can offer you:
· The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
· Effective support for Professional Development in preparation for your next step
· A friendly and supportive environment
· The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and supportive parents
Are you someone who:
· Is a consistently outstanding teacher?
· Is able to motivate and inspire students to raise attainment across all ability ranges?
· Is able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning and achieve excellent results?
· Has proven strong leadership skills?
· Has excellent communication skills?
· Wants to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
Please contact Linda Sayers at the school or visit the website to download further information and an application form: www.highsted.kent.sch.uk
(Closing date noon 16 February 2018)
Highsted Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Highsted Grammar School is an Equal Opportunities Employer.