This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic colleague to join the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) at Saint Gregory’s Catholic College, Bath and to be instrumental in shaping the future of not only our Sixth Form but also the whole school.
Saint Gregory’s is a high performing, oversubscribed, 11-18 co-educational school which has maintained its Outstanding judgement in its most recent Ofsted and Diocesan inspections.
The Sixth Form of Saint Gregory’s, working in collaboration with the Sixth Form of St Mark’s, is known as the New Sixth and is in its fourth year offering academic excellence coupled with high quality pastoral support. Its aim is to provide a high-quality sixth form education with outstanding pastoral support and a wide range of enrichment activities, inspired by our Christian values. The successful candidate will have a clear vision for, and will play a pivotal role in, moving the Sixth Form onto the next phase of our post-16 journey.
The post-holder will be responsible for supporting achievement, progress and personal development in the Sixth Form and will be an integral member of the school’s SLT.
We are therefore seeking a consummate and highly motivated professional with:
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching and learning
- A passion for developing post-16 education
- The ambition, desire and resilience to work with and lead our Sixth Form team, with the ability to inspire excellence in colleagues
- The passion for delivering a robust post-16 curriculum which facilitates the needs of all students
In return, the successful candidate can expect:
- A comprehensive Induction Programme
- Outstanding professional support at every stage of your career
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunities to work in a dynamic and supportive faculty with excellent facilities
- A positive student body who love learning
- The opportunity to work in the beautiful World Heritage City of Bath
For an open conversation about the role and/or to arrange a visit prior to application, please contact the Headmistress’ PA, Mrs Gormley, on 01225 838200 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
Full details regarding this role are given in the attached application pack, also available to download from our website at www.st-gregorys.org.uk/about-us/vacancies.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.