HARPER GREEN SCHOOL
Harper Green Road
Tel: 01204 572941/574991
ASSISTANT HEADTEACHER – DIRECTOR OF TEACHING AND LEARNING
L12 – L16
11-16 Mixed Comprehensive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Headteacher (Teaching & Learning) within a large, dynamic and forward-thinking school. Harper Green School is on a new and exciting journey as part of the Leverhulme Academy Trust.
We are seeking a well-qualified, dynamic, innovative leader with drive and ambition to help lead a team of talented and committed staff who can contribute significantly to student achievement.
You will possess:
• An understanding & knowledge of the school improvement process.
• High expectations of standards and achievement.
• Excellent interpersonal, team development and leadership skills.
• An aspirational supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
• Ambitious, motivated students and supportive parents.
• Enthusiastic, willing and professional staff.
Start date: 01.09.19
Closing date: 25.04.19
Interviews: 02.05.19 and 03.05.19
If you are passionate about teaching and Learning and want to make a real difference to the opportunities of our students then please contact the School via e-mail for an application pack or download via the school website.
The school is committed to safer recruitment and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.